- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Bethlehem is one of the important christian sites in the holy lands as it contains one of the oldest churches in the world; The church of Nativity. It contains the grotto where Jesus was born. A guided tour of the church is provided as well as Saint Catherine’s church. After the tour in Nativity Church we will have the chance to visit The Milk Grotto church; where The Holy Family found their refuge during the Massacre of the Innocents, before they could flee into Egypt. You also will have the opportunity usually take with them a piece of the Grotto’s white rock that is believed to be miraculous. Then we continue our trip to Beit Sahour the city of The Shepherd’s.
Beit sahour is one of the highest cities in christian population. We will visit The Chapel of The Shepherd’s where the angles first announced the birth of Jesus. And Lastly we will get to visit a local olive wood factory to learn about the lives of the local Christians and see their amazing handicrafts.
A classical lunch is provided in Bethlehem during the tour.
Pick Up From Jerusalem: Pick up from Jerusalem upon your request as well as the drop off.
Pick Up Time From Tel-Aviv: Pick up from Tel Aviv upon your request as well as as the drop off.
* Make Sure to bring your passport as it is required when passing the checkpoint sometimes
* A Modest dress covering the knees and shoulders is obligatory for the churches visit.
- Tours Available On All Days of the Week Expect for Sunday & Monday
- 6:30 Pick up from Grand Beach Hotel, Tel Aviv. (Infront of The Hotel)
- 7:45: Pick up from Jerusalem David Citadel Hotel ( Front of the Hotel )
- 8:30 Tour Starts in Bethlehem After Gathering at Meeting Point
- Guided tour to oldest Church in the world The Church of Nativity in Old city of Bethlehem.
- Guided Tour St. Catharine Church
- Walk with your guide to The Milk Grotto Church
- A visit to The Walled Off Hotel (optional)
- Guided Tour to The Shepherd's Field Church in Beit Sahour
- Visit to An Olive Wood & Hand Crafts Local Factory
- Lunch in Bethlehem
- Drop off to David Citadel Hotel in Jerusalem
- Drop off in Tel-Aviv Central Bus Station (Only Available for visitors coming from Tel-Aviv)
- Transpiration in Air Conditioned Vehicle.
- Licensed Tour Guide.
- Entrance fees
- Drinks & Food
- Drop off at your hotel
Pricing NameStartEndGroup (Min-Max)Pricing