- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Bethlehem & Jericho Full Day tour
The trip to Bethlehem and Jericho is one of our most famous tours for it’s rich history information & remarkable Biblical and Historical sites of the cities.
The City of Bethlehem
First we will visit The City of Kind David. The City where Jesus Christ was born. Containing one of the most famous churches in The Holy Lands;The Nativity Church attracts more than 500,000 visitors every year, along with The Shepherd’s Field Church, The Milk Grotto and The Old City of Bethlehem. During our trip we will have the opportunity to have a guided visit to all three major churches. In addition we will visit The City of The Shepherd’s – Beit Sahour.
The City of Bayt Sahur
Beit Sahour is one of the two highest cities in christian population, We will take a closer look on the lives of the local people and get to see the amazing hand crafted souvenirs they are responsible to make and sell all around the world.
The Ancient City of Jericho
Lastly we will visit one of the most unique in history and geography cities in the world, Jericho. We will visit the most important biblical and historical sites in the City Such as The Mount of Temptation and the biblical tree of Sycamore.
Pick Up From Jerusalem: Pick up at 7:45-8:00 from J David Citadel Hotel in Jerusalem, King David 7, Jerusalem, 9410119, Israel. (In front of the hotel).
Pick Up Time From Tel-Aviv: Pick up takes place at 6:30AM from Grand Beach Hotel, 250 HaYarkon St, Tel Aviv – Yafo. (Infront of The Hotel)
*Make Sure to bring your passport as it is required when passing the checkpoint sometimes
* It is recommended to bring a hat during summer times
- Tours Available On All Days of the Week Expect for Sunday & Monday
- 6:30 Pick up from Grand Beach Hotel, Tel Aviv. (Infront of The Hotel)
- 7:45: Pick up from Jerusalem David Citadel Hotel ( Front of the Hotel )
- 8:30 Tour Starts in Bethlehem After Gathering at Meeting Point
- Guided Tour to The oldest church of the world The church of Nativity.
- Guided Tour to The Milk Grotto Church
- A visit to The Walled Off Hotel (optional)
- Guided Tour to The Shepherd's Field Church in Beit Sahour
- Visit to An Olive Wood & Hand Crafts Local Factory
- Head to The Jericho
- Lunch in a Local Restaurant
- Visit to The Mount of Temptation
- A Visit to The Sycamore Tree
- Head Back to Bethlehem
- Drop off to David Citadel Hotel in Jerusalem
- Drop off in Tel Aviv Central Bus Station ( Only Available to Visitors coming from Tel-Aviv)
- Transpiration in Air Conditioned Vehicle.
- Licensed Tour Guide.
- Entrance fees
- Drinks & Food
- Drop off at your hotel
- A visit to The Nativity Cave isn’t always available due to long queues.
Pricing NameStartEndGroup (Min-Max)Pricing