- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
The Dead Sea & Bethlehem Full Day Tour
The trip to Bethlehem and Dead Sea is one of our most famous tours for it’s rich history information & remarkable Biblical and Historical sites of the cities.
The City of Bethlehem
Bethlehem is one of the important christian sites in the holy lands as it contains one of the oldest churches in the world; The Church of Nativity. It contains the grotto where Jesus was born. A guided tour of the church is provided as well as Saint Catherine’s church. After the tour in Nativity Church we will have the chance to visit The Milk Grotto church; where The Holy Family found their refuge during the Massacre of the Innocents, before they could flee into Egypt. You also will have the opportunity usually take with them a piece of the Grotto’s white rock; that is believed to be miraculous. Then we continue our trip to Beit Sahour the city of The Shepherd’s.
The City of Beit Sahour
Beit Sahour is one of the highest cities in christian population. We will visit The Chapel of The Shepherd’s where the angles first announced the birth of Jesus. And Lastly we will get to visit a local olive wood factory to learn about the lives of the local Christians and see their amazing handicrafts.
The Dead Sea
Lastly we will treat ourselves to a relaxing and refreshing visit to one of the most unique seas in the world, The Dead Sea, It’s rich and healthy water makes it a special experience to have.
Pick Up From Jerusalem: Pick up at 7:45-8:00 from J David Citadel Hotel in Jerusalem, King David 7, Jerusalem, 9410119, Israel. (In front of the hotel).
Pick Up Time From Tel-Aviv: Pick up takes place at 6:30AM from Grand Beach Hotel, 250 HaYarkon St, Tel Aviv – Yafo. (Infront of The Hotel)
- Make sure to bring your passport as it is required when passing the checkpoint sometimes.
- It is recommended to bring a hat during summer times.
- Tours Available On All Days of the Week Expect for Sunday & Monday.
- If you want to be picked up from Tel Aviv please message us in advance for the best organizing.
- 6:30 Pick up from Grand Beach Hotel, Tel Aviv. (Infront of The Hotel)
- 7:45: Pick up from Jerusalem David Citadel Hotel ( Front of the Hotel )
- 8:30 Tour Starts in Bethlehem After Gathering at Meeting Point
- Guided Tour to Oldest Church in the World, The Church of Nativity.
- Guided Tour to The Milk Grotto Church
- Guided Tour St. Catharine Church
- Guided Tour to The Shepherd's Field Church in Beit Sahour
- Visit to The walled-Off Hotel (Optional)
- Visit to An Olive Wood & Hand Crafts Local Factory
- Head to The Dead Sea
- Lunch in a Local Restaurant
- Dead Sea Visit
- Drop off to David Citadel Hotel in Jerusalem
- Drop off in Tel-Aviv Central Bus Station ( Only Available to Visitors coming from Tel-Aviv)
- Transpiration in Air Conditioned Vehicle.
- Licensed Tour Guide.
- Tour taxes
- Drop off at your hotel
- Make sure to bring Sunscreen, Bathing suits and Towels for The Beach.
- A visit to The Nativity Cave isn’t always available due to long queues.
- Dead Sea Entrance Fee
- Pricing NameStartEndGroup (Min-Max)Pricing