- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Bethlehem Full Day Tour
Take the chance to visit one of the most important biblical cities, Bethlehem, The City of David. Beside the rich cultural side and the tasty food if the city, The Church of Nativity is one of the most famous churches in The Holy Lands along side with The Shepherd’s Field Church, The Milk Grotto and The Old City of Bethlehem. During our trip we will have the opportunity to have a guided visit to all three major churches.
After we finish we will head to see the great king Solomon pools in Bethlehem. The pools were part of a complex ancient water system thought to date between 100 BC to 30 CE. The pools served as a storage and distribution facility; with the two feeder aqueducts bringing water to the pools from the ancient hills of Bethlehem to The South.
Then we head to Saint Saba Monastery. The Monastery was built in 484 AD by 5000 monks, followers of St. Saba. The Monastery contains two churches – the first is dedicated to St. Nicolas and was built in 491 AD, and the second main church is dedicated to honor the Annunciation of the Mother of God in 502 AD.
Pick Up From Jerusalem: Pick up at 7:45-8:00 from J David Citadel Hotel in Jerusalem, King David 7, Jerusalem, 9410119, Israel. (In front of the hotel).
Pick Up Time From Tel-Aviv: Pick up takes place at 6:30AM from Grand Beach Hotel, 250 HaYarkon St, Tel Aviv – Yafo. (Infront of The Hotel)
- Make Sure to bring your passport as it is required when passing the checkpoint sometimes
- Tours Available On All Days of the Week Expect for Sunday & Monday
- If you want to be picked up from Tel Aviv please message us in advance for the best organizing.
- 6:30 Pick up from Grand Beach Hotel, Tel Aviv. (Infront of The Hotel)
- 7:45: Pick up from Jerusalem David Citadel Hotel (Front of the Hotel)
- 8:30 Tour Starts in Bethlehem After Gathering at Meeting Point
- Guided Tour to The Oldest church of the world Church of The Nativity.
- Guided Tour to The Milk Grotto Church
- Guided Tour St. Catharine Church
- A visit to The Walled Off Hotel
- Guided Tour to The Shepherd's Field Church in Beit Sahour
- Visit to An Olive Wood & Hand Crafts Local Factory
- Lunch in Bethlehem
- A visit To The 1500 years old Mar Saba Monastery
- A visit to The Great Historical King Solomon Pools
- Drop off to David Citadel Hotel in Jerusalem
- Drop off in Tel Aviv Central Bus Station ( Only Availible to Visitors coming from Tel-Aviv)
- Transpiration in Air Conditioned Vehicle.
- Licensed Tour Guide.
- Entrance fees
- Tour Guide
- Drop off at your hotel
Pricing NameStartEndGroup (Min-Max)Pricing