Travel to Bethlehem Half-Day Tour from Jerusalem or Tel-Aviv Bethlehem is one of the important christian sites in the holy lands as it contains oneTour Details
Trip Code :
- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
- 6:30 Pick up from Grand Beach Hotel, Tel Aviv. (Infront of The Hotel)
- 7:45: Pick up from Jerusalem David Citadel Hotel ( Front of the Hotel )
- 8:30 Tour Starts in Bethlehem After Gathering at Meeting Point
- Guided tour to oldest Church in the world The Church of Nativity in Old city of Bethlehem.
- Guided Tour St. Catharine Church
- Walk with your guide to The Milk Grotto Church
- Guided Tour to The Shepherd's Field Church in Beit Sahour
- Visit to An Olive Wood & Hand Crafts Local Factory
- Drop off to David Citadel Hotel in Jerusalem
- Drop off in Tel-Aviv Central Bus Station (Only Available for visitors coming from Tel-Aviv)
- Transpiration in Air Conditioned Vehicle.
- Licensed Tour Guide.
- Entrance fees
- Drinks & Food
- Drop off at your hotel
Add a review
Meghan K.– :
Wonderful trip to Bethlehem. this is my third time to Bethlehem and this is the best so far. The car who picked us up was very clean and comfortable and the driver is very polite and professional. We met our guide Dani and he treated us to a fun and engaging tour to the old city of bethlehem and the main churches there. then we had the opportunity to go to the walled off hotel and have an idea about the life of the local people there. Then we went a had great falafil sanwiches in a restaurant in beit sahour and we went to a olive wood factory where they make beautiful statues from olive wood. The shop is really nice and the workers are very friendly and generous. If would definitely recomment to anyone staying in jerusalem!!
Kelly G.– :
What a wonderful day, pick up at hotel was easy and efficiently done. Great guide answered all my dumb questions and was very enthusiastic through out the day. So much to see and learn great tour for anyone from any religion or background or if you want to get a cultural glance of the area. I would recommend this tour to all my friends. Thank You very much judah tours.
Maria J.– :
Absolutely fantastic experience!! thank you Judah tours!!.Take Jesus footsteps tours as you be never be able hear the stories or find places as quick and to the detail. Also Bethlehem was not to miss place. Fantastic way to explore Bethlehem.thanks to the lovely team who had been patient as i had to translate every to my mom in spanish. Its best spend money in Israel and absolutely safe at all times. We were picked up from tel aviv in a very nice car and the driver was polite and proffesional.