- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
- Tour Starts in Bethlehem
- Guided Tour to Oldest Church in the World, The Church of Nativity.
- Guided Tour to The Milk Grotto Church
- Guided Tour St. Catharine Church
- A visit to The Walled Off Hotel (optional)
- Guided Tour to The Shepherd's Field Church in Beit Sahour
- Visit to An Olive Wood & Hand Crafts Local Factory
- Lunch in Bethlehem
- Tour End
- Transpiration in Air Conditioned Vehicle.
- Licensed Tour Guide.
- Entrance fees
No details found.
Add a review
Nastia S.– :
We booked a trip to Bethlehem with Judah Tours and it was amazing. We enjoyed the trip very much. In particular we appreciated our guide, Elias, very skilled and expert, very nice and engaging personality.
Hope F.– :
I have to recommend Judah Tourism in Israel because it was the best tour service I have had so far! My trip to Bethlehem was just a pleasant and wonderful experience.
Dia , the tour guide, was amazing! Good energy, very polite, and the most important thing, he was very knowledgeable! Israel is a beautiful place to visit with lots of attractions and things to do!
Love it I already want to go back and take another tour with Judah.