- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Bethlehem Half Day Tour
Explore the most important christian sites in the holy lands with this tour. This private tour is designed so you don’t waste any time waiting for a big group to finish and move around. So you get to have a comprehensive and a private tour. All Private tours are operated with the newest cars and the most comfortable.
The City of Bethlehem
Bethlehem is one of the important christian sites in the holy lands as it contains one of the oldest churches in the world The church of Nativity. It contains the grotto where Jesus was born. A guided tour of the church is provided as well as Saint Catherine’s church. After the tour in Nativity Church we will have the chance to visit The Milk Grotto church where The Holy Family found their refuge during the Massacre of the Innocents, before they could flee into Egypt. You also will have the opportunity usually take with them a piece of the Grotto’s white rock that is believed to be miraculous.
The City of Beit Sahour
Then we continue our trip to Beit Sahour the city of The Shepherd’s. Beit sahour is one of the highest cities in christian population. We will visit The Chapel of The Shepherd’s where the angles first announced the birth of Jesus. And Lastly we will get to visit a local olive wood factory to learn about the lives of the local Christians and see their amazing handicrafts.
A classical lunch is provided in Bethlehem during the tour.
Pick Up From Jerusalem: Pick up from Jerusalem upon your request as well as the drop off.
Pick Up Time From Tel-Aviv: Pick up from Tel Aviv upon your request as well as as the drop off.
* Make Sure to bring your passport as it is required when passing the checkpoint sometimes
* A Modest dress covering the knees and shoulders is obligatory for the churches visit.
- Tours Available On All Days of the Week Expect for Sunday & Monday
- Tour Starts in Bethlehem
- Guided Tour to Oldest Church in the World, The Church of Nativity.
- Guided Tour to The Milk Grotto Church
- Guided Tour St. Catharine Church
- A visit to The Walled Off Hotel (optional)
- Guided Tour to The Shepherd's Field Church in Beit Sahour
- Visit to An Olive Wood & Hand Crafts Local Factory
- Lunch in Bethlehem
- Tour End
- Transpiration in Air Conditioned Vehicle.
- Licensed Tour Guide.
- Entrance fees
No details found.
- Pricing NameStartEndGroup (Min-Max)Pricing