- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
- 6:30 Pick up from Grand Beach Hotel, Tel Aviv. (front of The Hotel)
- 7:45: Pick up from Jerusalem David Citadel Hotel ( Front of the Hotel )
- 8:30 Tour Starts in Bethlehem After Gathering at Meeting Point
- A visit to The Walled Off Hotel (If Time Permits)
- Guided Tour to One of The oldest church of the world The church of Nativity.
- Guided Tour to The Milk Grotto Church
- Guided Tour to The Shepherd's Field Church in Beit Sahour
- Visit to An Olive Wood & Hand Crafts Local Factory & Community Store
- Head to Jericho & Visit Jordan River
- Visit to The Mount of Temptation ( Not Always Possible to take Cable Car )
- A Visit to The Sycamore Tree
- Drop off to David Citadel Hotel in Jerusalem
- Drop off in Tel Aviv Central Bus Station ( Only Available to Visitors coming from Tel-Aviv)
- Transpiration in Air Conditioned Vehicle.
- Licensed Tour Guide.
- Entrance fees
- Tour taxes
- Drop off at your hotel
- A visit to The Nativity Cave isn't always available due to long queues.
Add a review
Trevor M.– :
We expected a large bus but were picked up by a minivan- very clean and comfortable. The ride to Bethlehem from tel aviv was good. we were able to bypass lines being in a small group and our guide was knowledgeable and attentive. will recommend to all family and friends!
This was our third time to come to Israel and this is the best touring company we had. the guides are extremely good, well informed and fun. Everything was well organized. The cars are super clean and comfortable. Definitely Recommendable!!!
Jaclyn B.– :
We have taken many tours, and this one was one of the best. Very interesting, fun & organized. Our tour operator was very polite and helpful and made the tour flexible as we wished . Hanna, our guide in Bethlehem was excellent. We were able to see everything we hoped for. Thank you again Judah Tours.