- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Bethlehem & Jericho tour from Jerusalem or Tel Aviv – Full Day Trip
Our Jericho Tour include Visit to Bethlehem as well as the Jordan River, The trip to Bethlehem and Jericho is one of our most famous tours for it’s rich history information & remarkable Biblical and Historical sites of the cities.
The City of Bethlehem
First we will visit The City of Kind David. The City where Jesus Christ was born. Containing one of the most famous churches in The Holy Lands;The Nativity Church attracts more than 500,000 visitors every year, along with The Shepherd’s Field Church, The Milk Grotto and The Old City of Bethlehem. During our trip we will have the opportunity to have a guided visit to all three major churches. In addition we will visit The City of The Shepherd’s – Beit Sahour.
The City of Bayt Sahur
It is is one of the two highest cities in christian population, by taking closer look on the lives of the local people and get to see the amazing hand crafted souvenirs, they are responsible to make and sell all around the world.
The Ancient City of Jericho
Lastly we will visit one of the most unique in history and geography cities in the world, Jericho. We will visit the most important biblical and historical sites in the City. Such as The Mount of Temptation and the biblical tree of Sycamore.
Pick Up From Jerusalem: Pick up at 7:45-8:00 from J David Citadel Hotel in Jerusalem, King David 7, Jerusalem, 9410119, Israel. (In front of the hotel).
Pick Up Time From Tel-Aviv: Pick up takes place at 6:30AM from Grand Beach Hotel, 250 HaYarkon St, Tel Aviv – Yafo. (Infront of The Hotel)
- bring your passport as it is required when passing the checkpoint sometimes.
- It is recommended to bring a hat during summer times.
- Tours Available On All Days of the Week Expect for Sunday & Monday.
- If you want to be picked up from Tel Aviv please message us in advance for the best organizing.
- 6:30 Pick up from Grand Beach Hotel, Tel Aviv. (front of The Hotel)
- 7:45: Pick up from Jerusalem David Citadel Hotel ( Front of the Hotel )
- 8:30 Tour Starts in Bethlehem After Gathering at Meeting Point
- A visit to The Walled Off Hotel (If Time Permits)
- Guided Tour to One of The oldest church of the world The church of Nativity.
- Guided Tour to The Milk Grotto Church
- Guided Tour to The Shepherd's Field Church in Beit Sahour
- Visit to An Olive Wood & Hand Crafts Local Factory & Community Store
- Head to Jericho & Visit Jordan River
- Visit to The Mount of Temptation ( Not Always Possible to take Cable Car )
- A Visit to The Sycamore Tree
- Drop off to David Citadel Hotel in Jerusalem
- Drop off in Tel Aviv Central Bus Station ( Only Available to Visitors coming from Tel-Aviv)
- Transpiration in Air Conditioned Vehicle.
- Licensed Tour Guide.
- Entrance fees
- Tour taxes
- Drop off at your hotel
- A visit to The Nativity Cave isn’t always available due to long queues.
Pricing NameStartEndGroup (Min-Max)Pricing