Mar Saba Saint George Monastery, Mount of Temptation & Bethlehem Private Tour
- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Bethlehem & Jericho Christian Tour
Explore the most important christian sites in the holy lands with this tour. This private tour is designed so you don’t waste any time waiting for a big group to finish and move around. So you get to have a comprehensive tour. All Private tours are operated with the newest cars and the most comfortable.
Pick up from Jerusalem or Tel Aviv then head to Bethlehem to start the tour and then continue to Mar Saba Monastery then to Mount of Temptation and Saint George Monastery.
The City of Bethlehem
Bethlehem is one of the important christian sites in the holy lands as it contains one of the oldest churches in the world The Church of Nativity. A guided tour of the church is provided as well as Saint Catherine’s church and The Church of Milk Grotto. Then we continue our trip to Beit Sahour the city of The Shepherd’s. Beit sahour is one of the highest cities in christian population. We will explore the daily lives of the locals and visit The Chapel of The Shepherd’s Field where the angles first announced the birth of Jesus.
A classical lunch is provided in Bethlehem before continuing the tour to Mar Saba Monastery.
Then we continue to the largest monastery in Jerusalem. Mar Saba Monastery dates back to the fifth century. Founded by Saint Sabas, it’s been extensively expanded and fortified over the years. Please note that women are not allowed to enter the monastery. Everyone will enjoy a panoramic view of the site.
The Ancient City of Jericho
Lastly we will go to The Mount of Temptation & Saint George Monastery. It is mentioned in the gospels the Holy Spirit led Jesus into the desert. while he fasted, the devil tempted him three times to prove his divinity by demonstrating his supernatural powers. The summit of the mount, about 360 meters above sea level, offers a spectacular panoramic view of the Jordan Valley, the Dead Sea and the mountains of Moab and Gilead.
Pick Up From Jerusalem: Pick up from Jerusalem upon your request as well as the drop off.
Pick Up Time From Tel-Aviv: Pick up from Tel Aviv upon your request as well as as the drop off.
- Make Sure to bring your passport as it is required when passing the checkpoint sometimes
- Tours Available On All Days of the Week Expect for Sunday & Monday.
- If you want to be picked up from Tel Aviv please message us in advance for the best organizing.
- Tour Starts in Bethlehem
- Guided Tour to Oldest Church in the World, The Church of Nativity.
- Guided Tour to Saint Catherine's Church
- Guided Tour to The Milk Grotto Church
- Guided Tour to The Shepherd's Field Church in Beit Sahour
- Visit to An Olive Wood & Hand Crafts Local Factory
- Lunch in a Local Restaurant
- Visit to Mar Saba Monestary
- Visit to The Mount of Temptation
- Visit To Saint George Monastery
- Head Back to Bethlehem
- Drop off to David Citadel Hotel in Jerusalem
- Transpiration in Air Conditioned Vehicle.
- Licensed Tour Guide.
- Entrance fees
No details found.
Pricing NameStartEndGroup (Min-Max)Pricing