Mar Saba Saint George Monastery, Mount of Temptation & Bethlehem Private Tour
Trip Code :
- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
- Tour Starts in Bethlehem
- Guided Tour to Oldest Church in the World, The Church of Nativity.
- Guided Tour to Saint Catherine's Church
- Guided Tour to The Milk Grotto Church
- Guided Tour to The Shepherd's Field Church in Beit Sahour
- Visit to An Olive Wood & Hand Crafts Local Factory
- Lunch in a Local Restaurant
- Visit to Mar Saba Monestary
- Visit to The Mount of Temptation
- Visit To Saint George Monastery
- Head Back to Bethlehem
- Drop off to David Citadel Hotel in Jerusalem
- Transpiration in Air Conditioned Vehicle.
- Licensed Tour Guide.
- Entrance fees
No details found.
Add a review
Debbie C.– :
We had a great time! This tour is really something different compared to other tours. It was very personal, warm and authentic. We were picked up from our accommodation and the only ones on the tour. Mathew, who guided us around Bethlehem, was very knowledgeable. We got to see many things we would never have found. Also got a lot of the historical significance, including the more controversial. I came home better educated and wanting more. Will definitely search them out next time I am in Israel, wish I had time to do the Masada tour with them
Everyone else was very friendly as well. I would really recommend this tour if you don’t feel like having the standard experience .
Alexandra P.– :
Our day was very pleasant; the tour guide was well-informed, with a good sense of humor. We had delicious, lavish lunch. The tour was well organized, in summary it was worth it!