- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Bethlehem Walking Private Tour:
City of Bethlehem
Explore the best of Bethlehem with The city of King David with this tour. Not only you will get to see the most important biblical and historical sites in Bethlehem. But you will get the chance to walk through the old city of Bethlehem and explore the rich in cultural and colors markets of the city and the famous attractions of the city. Like the Assyrian and the Armenian quarter in the city. As well as the Museum of Bethlehem for the hand made and locally made artisan gifts.
After pick up the tour starts in The Church of Nativity, one of the oldest churches in the world where we will able able to visit the 1500 year old church and glance of the history behind it. Then we will have a guided and customizable walk through the old city of Bethlehem. After we finish we will visit the church of Milk Grotto in Bethlehem ( where you can get the miraculous milk ). And then we will take the car to the city of Beit Sahour and visit The Chapel of the Shepherd’s Field where the angels first announced the birth of Jesus Christ.
City of Beit Sahour
Beit Sahour, which means the city of the night watch, is one of the two highest cities in christian population. We will take a closer look on the lives of the local people; and get to visit a local olive wood factory; and see amazing hand crafted souvenirs they are responsible to make and sell all around the world.
Pick Up From Jerusalem: Pick up from Jerusalem upon your request as well as the drop off.
Pick Up Time From Tel-Aviv: Pick up from Tel Aviv upon your request as well as as the drop off.
- Make sure to bring your passport as it is required when passing the checkpoint sometimes.
- It is recommended to bring a hat during summer times.
- Tours Available On All Days of the Week Expect for Sunday & Monday
- 8:30 Tour Starts in Bethlehem
- Guided Tour to Oldest Church in the World, The Church of Nativity.
- Guided Tour to The Milk Grotto Church
- Guided Tour St. Catharine Church
- Walk through The Old City of Bethlehem
- A visit to The Walled Off Hotel (optional)
- Guided Tour to The Shepherd's Field Church in Beit Sahour
- Visit to An Olive Wood & Hand Crafts Local Factory
- Lunch in Bethlehem
- Tour End
- Transpiration in Air Conditioned Vehicle.
- Licensed Tour Guide.
- Entrance fees
No details found.
- Pricing NameStartEndGroup (Min-Max)Pricing