Caesarea, Haifa, Acre and Rosh Hanikra tour is the tour of the natural beauty of Israel. We will enjoy the views along the ride alongTour Details
- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Caesarea, Haifa, Acre and Rosh Hanikra tour is the tour of the natural beauty of Israel. We will enjoy the views along the ride along the coast. We will first visit Caesarea where we will tour the ancient Roman port city and see the historic sites. Continuing our way we will visit Haifa City and see the beautiful gardens of the Baha’I. Then we will drive north to Rosh Hankira. There we will see the beautiful tunnels and cave that are made by water crashing into the rock. Lastly we will drive north to the city of Acre, we will see the Crusader city that was built in the 12th century.
- Our first stop will be at Caesarea. We will tour the ancient Roman port city and see all the palaces remains, the temples and the Amphitheater.
- Then we continue our way to Haifa city and see the beautiful Baha’I Garden.
- Continuing our way we will visit the caves of Rosh Hanikra and enjoy the breathtaking natural views.
- Lastly we will go to city of Acre. Here we will tour the fortress built in the 12th century by the crusaders.
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
- Entrance fees.
- Licensed Tour Guide.
- Tour Guide
- Drop off at your Hotel
No Details Found