- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Classic Israel 7 Day Trip
This Trip is a great way to have the whole experience of Israel with your beloved ones. In just 7 days you will visit all the important historical sites and all the biblical sites in Israel. Visiting the most important biblical and historical sites is a great way to learn in depth about why Israel is the most holy of countries. But also a great trip with memorable experiences and great times with your dear ones.The Tour is a half-board in a 4 Star Hotel, Airport Transfer, Travel in Private Car and a Tour Guide included Trip.
You will visit the most famous and rich in history cities in Israel. We will be touring the North of Israel Cities ( Haifa, Acre, Jaffa ), Nazareth & The Sea of Galilee, Bethlehem & Jericho and lastly The Holy City of Jerusalem .
* Comfortable shoes for walking,a hat and water are recommended
* Make sure to bring bathing suits, towels and sun protection for The Dead Sea Visit
* A Modest dress is obligatory for visits to holy sites; covering the knees and shoulders
* Entrance down the Nativity Cave may be limited due to the high number of visitors
Pick Up From Jerusalem: Pick up from your hotel or upon your request.
Pick Up Time From Tel-Aviv: Pick up from your hotel or upon your request.
No details found.
Welcome to Israel!
• Our Driver will be waiting for you to welcome you to Israel. You will head straight to your hotel to put all your stuff and relax after your flight
• This will be a free day for you. You can have dinner at your hotel then have a walk in the city. Or you can go to your favorite restaurants for a good first day in Israel.
North of Israel
• Ride through The Old City of Jaffa
• Visit to the wonderful town of Caesarea and see the historical remains of the romans and Amazing Herodian Port and the beautiful beaches.
• Visit to The Mount Carmel
• Ride through the city of Haifa and see the amazing architecture. Then go and see The Beautiful Baha’I Temple
• Lastly we will keep the best for the last and visit The City of Akko overlooking the beautiful beaches and have a dinner in the most famous and best fish restaurant.
Nazareth & The Sea of Galilee
• In This day we will visit The City of Nazareth where Jesus lived. We will have visits to all of the city ancient churches and learn about the history and religious significance of each church and site.
• Ride through the Armageddon Valley
• Guided tour of The Church of Annunciation
• Guided tour of St. Joseph Church
• Guided Visit to Tabgha Church
• Visit to The Sea of Galilee of The Bible
The City of King David, Bethlehem Tour
• Guided Tour to The Shepherds Field Church.
• Guided Tour to The Milk Grotto Church
• Guided Tour St. Catharine Church
• A visit to The Walled Off Hotel (optional)
• Guided Tour to The Shepherd's Field Church in Beit Sahour
• Visit to An Olive Wood & Hand Crafts Local Factory
• Lunch in Bethlehem
• A visit To The 1500 years old Mar Saba Monastery
• The Great Hidden King Herod's Palace.
• A visit to The Great Historical King Solomon Pools
Jericho & The Dead Sea
• In This day we will visit the most historic and old city in the world. Jericho. We will ride in the old city and see the most important historic places in the 10000 years old city. It’s also famous for its significance in the bible.
• Visit to The Mount of Temptation of The Bible
• A Visit to The Sycamore Tree of The Bible
• Visit the famous and most unique sea in the world, The Dead Sea. You will enjoy the special experience of floating in the water. It’s famous for its rich in minerals water and it is the deepest area in the whole world.
The Holy City of Jerusalem
• Jerusalem is the holiest city of the world. It’s known to capture all of its visitor’s attention and heart. It is considered to be one of the most important cities in Christianity, Judaism and Islam. In this trip we will also cover the religious sites for Jewish and Muslim as well.
• Ride through the city, pass by the most important sites
• Visit to the four quarters of the city
• Visit to The Western Wall
• Visit to Mount Zion
• Visit to The Holy Sepulchre Church
• Visit to The Muslim Market
A Day for You
• This day is for you. You have enough time to pack and relax before your flight. Or you can go shopping for the last time. Or go to place you liked!
- Travel in an Air-Conditioned Vehicle
- Travel In Private Car
- Breakfast X 6
- Dinner X 6
- Tour Guide
- Entrance fee to Herodion National Park of 29NIS/Adlut & 15NIS/Child
- Swimsuits, towel,sunscreen and a hat for The Dead Sea
No Details Found