- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Classic Jerusalem & Bethlehem Christian Tour
Jerusalem & Bethlehem Full Day Tour is the trip to learn about the history and heritage of the country as well as it’s significance to Christians.
The City of Bethlehem
Take the chance to visit one of the most important biblical cities in the world, Bethlehem; The City of king David. Beside the rich cultural side and the tasty food if the city, The Church of Nativity is one of the most famous churches in The Holy Lands. Being the most important church in Bethlehem; It attracts more than 500,000 visitors every year. along The Milk Grotto church in The Old City of Bethlehem. During our trip we will have the opportunity to have a guided visit to all three major churches. In addition we will visit The City of The Shepherd’s – Beit Sahour.
The City of Bayt Sahur
Beit Sahour is one of the two highest cities in christian population, We will take a ride through the city and have a closer look on the lives of the local people and get to see the amazing hand crafted souvenirs they are responsible to make and sell all around the world.
The Holy City of Jerusalem
Lastly we will visit the holiest of cities, Jerusalem. The city that captures the attention and heart of all it’s visitors. It’s rich history and heritage makes it one of the most important cities in Israel. Jerusalem is known for it’s various cultures and one of a kind markets that will definitely make it a memorable experience to have.
Pick Up From Jerusalem: Pick up at 7:45-8:00 from J David Citadel Hotel in Jerusalem, King David 7, Jerusalem, 9410119, Israel. (In front of the hotel).
Pick Up Time From Tel-Aviv: Pick up takes place at 6:30AM from Grand Beach Hotel, 250 HaYarkon St, Tel Aviv – Yafo. (Infront of The Hotel)
- Make sure to bring your passport as it is required when passing the checkpoint sometimes.
- It is recommended to bring a hat during summer times.
- Tours Available On All Days of the Week Expect for Sunday & Monday.
- If you want to be picked up from Tel Aviv please message us in advance for the best organizing.
- 6:30 Pick up from Grand Beach Hotel, Tel Aviv. (Infront of The Hotel)
- 7:45: Pick up from Jerusalem David Citadel Hotel ( Front of the Hotel )
- 8:30 Tour Starts in Bethlehem After Gathering at Meeting Point
- Guided Tour to Oldest Church in the World, The Church of Nativity
- Guided Tour to The Milk Grotto Church
- Guided Tour St. Catharine Church
- Guided Tour to The Shepherd's Field Church in Beit Sahour
- Visit to The walled-Off Hotel
- Visit to An Olive Wood & Hand Crafts Local Factory
- Ride through the city of Jerusalem, pass by the most important sites
- Visit to the four quarters of the city
- Visit to The Western Wall
- Visit to Mount Zion
- Visit to The Holy Sepulchre Church
- Visit to The Muslim Market
- Tour End
- Drop off to David Citadel Hotel in Jerusalem
- Drop off in Tel-Aviv Central Bus Station ( Only Available to Visitors coming from Tel-Aviv)
- Travel in an Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Pricing NameStartEndGroup (Min-Max)Pricing
No Details Found