- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Jerusalem & The Dead Sea Tour
Jerusalem, The city that captures the attention of all it’s visitors. We will start at the top of Mount of Olives before descending to the Church of Agony and the Gardens of Gethsemane. Consequently we enter the Old City through the Dung Gate, we will stop at the Western Wall. The most sacred place to Jews today.
Next we will visit the Crusader Church of St. Anne and the Pools of Bethesda. Walk the Stations of the Cross to the Church of the Holy Sepulcher, the site of Jesus’s crucifixion. Enjoy our time in the markets and along the Byzantine Cardo before leaving the Old City via the Zion Gate. Tour around Mount Zion and the tomb of King David as well as the Room of the Last Supper.
Lastly we will treat ourselves to a relaxing and refreshing visit to one of the most unique seas in the world, The Dead Sea, It’s rich and healthy water makes it a special experience to have.
Pick Up From Jerusalem: Pick up at 7:45-8:00 from J David Citadel Hotel in Jerusalem, King David 7, Jerusalem, 9410119, Israel. (In front of the hotel).
Pick Up Time From Tel-Aviv: Pick up takes place at 6:30AM from Grand Beach Hotel, 250 HaYarkon St, Tel Aviv – Yafo. (Infront of The Hotel)
- Make sure to bring your passport as it is required when passing the checkpoint sometimes.
- It is recommended to bring a hat during summer times.
- Tours Available On All Days of the Week Expect for Sunday & Monday.
- If you want to be picked up from Tel Aviv please message us in advance for the best organizing.
- We will start at Mount Scopus and enjoy the views to Jerusalem skyline and Temple Mount.
- Going down we pass Garden of Gethsemane, the 3000 years old Jewish cemetery and the Church of All Nations.
- Then we go through Zion gate and reach the Jewish quarter where we see 1500 years old byzantine street reaching the Western wall.
- Then we walk the path of Jesus reaching the Church of Holy Sepulcher
- We will have a walk through the traditional bazaar in the old city where we enjoy the colorful markets.
- Lastly we will take a ride through the city and sight see its art and beautiful buildings then We make our final stop at Yad VaShem Holocaust Museum.
- Ride through the Judean Desert to The Dead Sea.
- Transpiration in Air Conditioned Vehicle.
- Licensed Tour Guide.
- Entrance fees
- Drop off at your Hotel
- StartEndGroup (Min-Max)Pricing
No Details Found