- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
- We will start at Mount Scopus and enjoy the views to Jerusalem skyline and Temple Mount.
- Going down we pass Garden of Gethsemane, the 3000 years old Jewish cemetery and the Church of All Nations.
- Then we go through Zion gate and reach the Jewish quarter where we see 1500 years old byzantine street reaching the Western wall.
- Then we walk the path of Jesus reaching the Church of Holy Sepulcher
- We will have a walk through the traditional bazaar in the old city where we enjoy the colorful markets.
- Lastly we will take a ride through the city and sight see its art and beautiful buildings then We make our final stop at Yad VaShem Holocaust Museum.
- Ride through the Judean Desert to The Dead Sea.
- Transpiration in Air Conditioned Vehicle.
- Licensed Tour Guide.
- Entrance fees
- Drop off at your Hotel
No Details Found
There are no reviews yet.