- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
- Pricing NameStartEndGroup (Min-Max)Pricing
North of Israel Classic Tour
This Tour is a great way to explore the magical north of Israel. with it’s breathtaking nature views and historical diversity. During this tour we will cover the most important historical and religious sites. In addition to the biblical sites. We will visit the old cities of Jaffa, Haifa and Acre to discover more about the history and religious significance of the north of Israel.
The City of Haifa
The Jewish connection to the city of Haifa dates back to biblical times. The Hebrew Bible tells that Mount Carmel which skirts the city of Haifa was a the hiding place of Elijah the Prophet. Elijah hid from King Ahab, after Elijah denounced him for idol worship.
The City of Acre
The Old city of Acre is one of the fascinating old cities in Israel. The City is rich in history, has fascinating points of interest as well as a charming location along the Sea. Acre is well known as one of the main Crusaders cities. Furthermore, it was listen as a world heritage city by the UNESCO.
The City of Jaffa
Jaffa is one of the oldest port cities in the land of Israel and the Mediterranean. Due to its natural advantages, a hill above a bay, and its strategic location on the crossroads of Israel, the city was a center of historical events over thousands of years.
We will get to see the knights hall as well as the secret tunnels in The city of Acre which is known to be the last stronghold for the crusaders. Enjoy our time wandering in the Arab markets. The next stop along your drive up the Mediterranean coast with be in Haifa where you will take in the breathtaking views from the top of Mount Carmel across the Haifa bay and see the immaculate Baha’i Gardens.
Pick Up From Jerusalem: Pick up atfrom J David Citadel Hotel in Jerusalem, King David 7, Jerusalem, 9410119, Israel. (In front of the hotel).
Pick Up Time From Tel-Aviv: Pick up takes place from Grand Beach Hotel, 250 HaYarkon St, Tel Aviv – Yafo. (Infront of The Hotel)
- Tours are Available On All Days of the Week Expect for Sunday & Monday
- If you want to be picked up from Tel Aviv please message us in advance for the best organizing.
- Ride through The Old City of Jaffa
- Visit to the wonderful town of Caesarea and see the historical remains of the romans and Amazing Herodian Port and the beautiful beaches.
- Visit to The Mount Carmel
- Ride through the city of Haifa and see the amazing architecture. Then go and see The Beautiful Baha’I Temple
- Lastly we will keep the best for the last and visit The City of Akko overlooking the beautiful beaches and have a dinner in the most famous and best fish restaurant.
- Travel in an air-conditioned car
- All Fees & Taxes
No Details Found