Sea of Galilee and Nazareth Tour We will begin this tour with a drive up the coast and enjoy the scene of natural views, thenTour Details
- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Sea of Galilee and Nazareth Tour
We will begin this tour with a drive up the coast and enjoy the scene of natural views, then we turn towards the Valley of Armageddon. After arriving to Nazareth we will tour the Church of Annunciation and the Church of St. Joseph. On the way to the Sea of Galilee, we pass Cana, where Jesus Christ transformed water into wine. Then we stop in Capernaum on the shore of the Sea of Galilee then visit Tabgha, we tour the Roman Catholic Church of the Multiplication of the Loaves and Fishes. Then we will see where the Jordan River meet with the sea where it’s believed to be the site Jesus was baptized by John.
Pick Up From Jerusalem: Pick up at 7:45-8:00 from J David Citadel Hotel in Jerusalem, King David 7, Jerusalem, 9410119, Israel. (In front of the hotel).
Pick Up Time From Tel-Aviv: Pick up takes place at 6:30AM from Grand Beach Hotel, 250 HaYarkon St, Tel Aviv – Yafo. (Infront of The Hotel)
- Make sure to bring your passport as it is required when passing the checkpoint sometimes.
- It is recommended to bring a hat during summer times.
- Tours Available On All Days of the Week Expect for Sunday & Monday
- If you want to be picked up from Tel Aviv please message us in advance for the best organizing.
- We will begin this tour with a drive along the Mediterranean coast enjoying the beautiful nature views. We will also pass by the valley of Armageddon and see Megiddo.
- After we reach Nazareth we will visit the Church of Annunciation where the Angel Gabriel appeared to Mary and told her that she will be the mother of Jesus Christ.
- We continue to the Church of St. Joseph where the Holy Family lived and where Joseph had his carpentry workshop.
- We pass by Cana the site where Jesus turned water into wine.
- Then we will stop In Capernaum, where we will see the Church built over the excavated home of St. Peter and in the nearby village of Tabgha, the Church of the Multiplication of the loaves and fishes.
- Then we will pass the shore of the Kinneret where Jesus did the miracle of walking on the water and calmed the Sea.
- The tour stops where the Jordan River meets the Sea of Galilee. It was here that Jesus may have been baptized by John
- Travel in an air-conditioned car
- All Fees & Taxes
No Details Found