It is one of the most places that are Breathtaking to visit, Israel is one of them, from the Ancient walls of Jericho to Golan Heights , the only place that are important to all the three Abrahamic Monethistic Religions is Jerusalem where you can see everybody living in peace and devotion for all Muslims, Christians and Jews who live there every day.
Individuals will speak with you within the street. Most have a tendency to do or say whatever they think that when they think that it. Shyness was among the qualities they left out in Europe. ‘He that is timid will not learn’ is actually a showing Hebrew manifestation.
1. An absolute reverence for life -There is nothing more sacred and worth celebrating than life. Israelis were voted one of the happiest nations in the world and it is easy to see why.
2. One of the world’s natural wonders (Dead Sea) – Have a float or enjoy some pampering at one of the earth’s most spectacular wonders, the Dead Sea. It is enough to soothe away your stress.
3. Cultural hub – Opera? Theatre? Live music? Mime? Art exhibition? Book reading? Whatever cultural activity you feel like indulging, you can bet that you can find something that tickles your fancy…
4. Women’s rights – Women in Israel enjoy a much higher status than their counterparts in many other countries around the world. One of the first countries to have a female Prime Minister and with a strong representation of women in our new Knesset, Israel is demanding that the status of women continuously improves.
5. A world in one country – Israel offers a world in one country. If you are hankering for the Alps, you can ski in the north, swim with the dolphins in the south and feel like you have toured several different countries thanks to the mix of cultures and personalities of our towns and cities.
6. Home to the three monotheistic religions – Judaism, Christianity and Islam were all born in this region. Where else in the world but Jerusalem can you pray (and slip a note)into the Wailing Wall while hearing the Imam call the Muslim faithful to prayer and the church bells peal all at the same time?
7. Protecting the endangered – Israel is home to no less than 25 special programmes aimed at protecting endangered wildlife. Here, rhinoceros who are hunted all over the world thrive in breeding programmes, endangered birds and other threatened species are cared for and under stress free conditions, happily multiply.
8. Museums – You can lose yourself in a myriad of different kinds of museums. From the historical to art, to our Zionist history and honouring our precious lost, Israel offers something that appeals to everyone no matter what your interest is.
9. Green is the hot new colour – It is no secret that Israel is a leader in cutting edge technology. This also includes environmental or “green” technology. A leader is sewage recycling, water purification and concentrated efforts to encourage people to recycle and lessen their carbon footprints, makes environmental issues an important priority.
10. Eating as an art form – Food is central to Israeli culture. No matter what the situation is or the mood, everything can be solved over some Hummus. Or gefilte fish. Or anything from the kaleidoscope of cultures that form the Israeli palate. We do love our food. We like it fresh, simple and in abundance. B’teavon!
11. Hidden gems – you can turn a street corner and disappear into an Aladdin’s cave,hidden restaurant or stumble upon an ancient archaeological relic.
12. Incredible diversity – over 82 different kinds of ethnic communities call Israel home. On any given day you can bump into several of them. It adds colour and life to our wonderful mosaic of people
13. Fantastic Israeli summer – yes it is hot but it brings Israelis out of their winter hibernation and the beaches are dotted with sun worshippers.
The first thing you notice about Israelis is because they come from all over the place. The large aliyah or migration of Jews to Israel occured during the 50’s after no one wanted to live in European countries any more. However many originated from locations like Iran, Morocco and Yemen, therefore the resulting inter-marriages have left the current era of Israelis with pretty much every physical appearance and factor conceivable. It’s also made them a strikingly appealing race with Spanish eyes blending with Polish cheekbones and Arabic tanned epidermis.